Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 60 - Black Velvet & Drowning in Work

I'm not sure we'll get much accomplished today but I'm swamped in work. They're talking pot luck Monday. I said to let me know what they wanted me to bring since I'd have to bring my lunch anyway and they didn't get it. They are at least increasing their exercise/steps throughout the day by walking the stairs once an hour. Its a start.

Justin called, the school wants the kittie girl to work with a speech therapist. We need to go in on Friday to sign the paperwork. That's one thing off my mind at least.

Been talking to my sister today about another online course I want to take. I need to start increasing my writing income since the other I was doing dried up. Yes, I can figure out copywriting but I'd love to have a course to walk me through it anyway. I think I'm just going to figure it out myself after I redesign my 4 websites this week LOL.

Anyway on the treadmill now. So laterz

No comments: