Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 50 - Weigh In Day

Apparently Day 2 is my go-to day for this plan.  If I'm not sure what's for dinner, I start with the oatmeal and just go through the rest.  Justin made pancakes for the kids this morning, but I'm really not sure I want pasta tonight.  I should go through and see what other days start with oatmeal.  For some reason they're all blending together.  Since Day 2 is easiest for me, that's what I do.  I bought more ice cream yesterday and have everything on hand.  Frozen strawberries instead of fresh, but I really don't like the fresh out of season.  They have a funky taste to them.

This is fun, I'm trying to type with duckie boy crawling all over me.  He aggravated the cat, and she clawed his hand.  He keeps coming to me and complaining he has a boo boo and wanting me to kiss it.  After the 5th time, I told him that happens when he aggravates the cat.  So now he's kissing it himself.

So far, on plan, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the exercise without a treadmill.  I can do what I did Wednesday, but I don't feel I got as much out of it without the treadmill.  I guess as long as I move, it doesn't matter, huh?  As long as I try it and do my best.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

No matter what you do, as long as it's cardio, it'll burn the fat the same as walking outside or walking on the treadmill will do. Have you checked out the Exercise On Demand channel with your local Dish/Cable provider? They usually have several different exercise programs available that you can try to mix things up. And the best part, they're free! :)

Lena said...

Laryssa, it's about 70º out, the plan is to go outside for a walk. There's no way to get the TV from the kids before 7:30, I'd have to bring my laptop in the bedroom and use an exercise video. If we don't manage to get outside, I'll check out the On Demand channel after the kids go to bed. Thanks for the suggestion :)