Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 43 - Starting Off

So I'm kinda freaking a little about the meal plan because I'm worried about how much it's going to cost.  I'm starting with the day 2 meal with oatmeal, etc and will go from there.  It's going to be difficult at first, but I think I can do it.  I'll make the afternoon snack as a smoothie to make it more portable.  I forgot to buy apples, and I'll probably need to get more fat free ice cream (I got sugar free too).  Since money isn't exactly free this week, I'll have the same thing every day for the week and once I get a chance to print everything out, I'll see what other days are inexpensive enough and easy enough to switch off between them.  I have some SteakEZE in the freezer, and I can get more from work. Since those are sirloin, which is 6% fat, that's lean for a meal.  Work is actually coming in handy for something.  I have to know the fat percentage since I work with the school program day in and day out at job, which is for a meat processing company.  As long as I watch which one I order, it's cheap and it's what I need for meals.  I'm not so sure about the lean hamburg, I'll have to figure out what the meat only is for fat.  I know it's under 30%, but to me that's not lean.

Really short post tonight.  I had a lot to say, but didn't get much of the post started.  Then I opened my email, and a dear friend from eDiets isn't doing well.  I'll admit I saw it coming, though it makes me sad.  She's been in and out of the hospital too much for my taste.  I'm praying for her family since I can't do anything else.

I'm not feeling the best, so gonna get some sleep.  I still need to put my food into SparkPeople, but I know that my calories were really low.  I forgot to eat lunch, I took a nap instead.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: