Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 38 - Snow Day

I'm a bit late posting today.  I spent the day playing Facebook games, cuddling with the kids and crocheting.  I will admit I'm a bit low on fluids, I think I only managed about 135 oz instead of 146 like I'm supposed to be for the challenge.  Yea, I was 11 oz short.  Not the end of the world, but I feel like I let myself down.  Especially since the email saying the challenge has ended, it's not like I'm letting anyone else down, right?  Whatever.

This post may be a bit negative, I just posted a bunch of stuff on another blog, but I'm kinda pissy since the email from Allan that the challenge is ended.  I'm worried that my drive will fail if I don't have a weekly weigh in that needs to be emailed to someone.

First off, food was on plan.  Water, as I said, about 11 oz short.  Usually, I more than surpass the water, and even if I stay home again tomorrow I'll do better.

I'm a bit pissy about the whole challenge thing.  Just because a handful of the 50 someodd people aren't following the rules - and it's stated in the beginning that we MUST follow the rules - and they're upset that they're going to be kicked out of the challenge... it's ended?  just like that?  Screw that.  I'm sorry, but if I'm told that I have to follow the rules or as closely as possible and I don't do it, I'll expect to get kicked out.  Heck, I even said below that I was worried about getting kicked out simply because I'm not losing fast enough, and I'm following as closely to the plan as I can.  WTF? 

I've stated repeatedly that this blog is for me.  I'll say flat out that my anger and negativity have made parts of it painful to reread.  When I've gone back, I've deleted stuff.  There's a lot going on in my life that I don't post.  I try not to post money worries, because I know we have it better than we did, and I'm slowly digging us out of the hole that we got in between Justin being unemployed with no unemployment (not once, but twice), and the head-in-the-sand approach we took to some bills.  We have a ways to go, but we have breathing room now.  There are other worries I try not to post... like my worry about my Marine.  I'm proud of him, but I worry about a lot related to him, and I miss him so terribly it's an ache some days.  I know I have to let him grow up, so I try to smile and hide the tears.

It's late, and I really should get some sleep.  The kittie girl may not have school tomorrow (we already got notice that school is closed), but I suspect I have work.  I think school is closed because of the wind chill forecast around -15 degrees more than anything.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: