Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 46 - Snow Day

My work is closed from another 'blizzard.'  Granted, we got more snow this time than last time, but this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks that it's been closed.  I needed the relaxing morning though, my shoulder/neck are finally feeling better.  It was interesting trying the weight exercises with my shoulder hurting.

Justin just cooked himself some eggs and mushrooms.  The mushrooms smell so good, now I'm going to crave them all day.  I guess it could be worse, at least it's something healthy.  I'm lucky in that he supports me pretty well with the weight loss effort.  He's been watching what he eats, and his blood sugar is more normal. 

I can't remember which day I'm following today, I think it's day 8.  Breakfast oatmeal and fruit juice.  I need to wait until later to eat the yogurt, as I took my new thyroid medication at 7, and can't have anything with calcium until 4 hours after that.  Just means it'll be an extra filling smoothie for my morning snack lol.

It looks like most of my grocery shopping this weekend will need to be at Aldis at least for the chicken.

My posting is scattered this morning.  I need to figure out how to get the exercising done without a treadmill to watch the time.  Getting out isn't going to be easy today, so it'll all have to be done at home.  Justin said it was a nightmare to deliver papers.  I also have a lot of knitting that needs to be done, as well as finishing my research for the writing projects I want to start.  Of course I'll need to get money into PayPal or get a prepaid Visa card to follow through.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The 1st day I had to do it in my livingroom with a stop watch. Running and walking in place. Never knew that I could get so sweaty doing that!