Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 61 - Margaritaville or It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Phosphor light and shadow play
Allowing a quiet evening lull
At the end of the day.

The day got away from me today.  I ate at 12:30 or so, but the next time I looked up, it was 2:30 and I hadn't actually clocked out for lunch.  The work is starting to snowball (or avalanche), and it's only going to get worse.  My boss doesn't like to disagree with anyone and always has a 'can-do' attitude.  As in we can do it.  Whether or not it means dropping everything else we're working on, including projects for one of the two men who founded the company, or projects for customers.  He was in yesterday complaining no one pays attention to him any more.  Not a surprise since they don't run the new company the same way he ran the company. 

It would have been easier for me to do all of the work we were given, and let everyone keep doing their projects, but the others need to learn how to do it.  Especially since I'm still planning on moving.  I've got a pounding headache still.  Oh yea, and the duckie boy is awake but I need to do my strength exercises.  I'm going to have to find a different time to do these.  It's hard because tonight Justin went to the mall to walk for a couple of hours after dinner so I didn't have any time to do anything.  He didn't get back until after the kids went to bed and I was rocking the boy.  Just wish I could get him to sleep through the night on his own.  I finally put him in bed with Justin so I could get some stuff done.

More work with GIMP and I've found a few things I don't like about it, but I may just need to get used to it.  I got the first site designed, though I may need some buttons done.  I'll have to figure out how I want to do the site navigation.  Feeling more relaxed than when I first got home at least.  Gonna get some sleep to try to prepare myself for tomorrow.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: