Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 41 - Heads Carolina Tails California

Yea so I'm still feeling exhausted today. I won't get the results of my tests til this afternoon. Hopefully not when I'm on the biweekly conference call. I'm going to try to go down and exercise today. Since I'm not as totally beat as I was yesterday.

Breakfast has become a habit. I hope its on the new plan. Egg beaters on lite wheat toast. Milk. I want something sweet so I'll have raisins in a bit.
I'm not sure if I'll have my morning snack or not. It'll depend on if I get hungry before lunch which is hummus and carrots and a yogurt.

Had my morning snack.

Change of plans for lunch. Had 3 dill pickle spears and about 4 oz of chicken breast with 2 tbsp BBQ sauce. Planning on skipping both of the cakes in the building, including the one 10' from my desk. Lunch is over so I'll try to get in some exercise tonight. Laterness.

No comments: