Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 40 - Twister in the TrailerHood

*grins* in the words of Toby Keith "grab a 6-pack and a lawn chair there's a tornado comin'" its all good.

Clinic appointment this morning. They're doing a full spectrum blood test including for anemia and my thyroid. With how how many dark veggies I'm eating I doubt I'm anemic. She's testing my blood sugar but I haven't had any sugar in 40 days. So I really think it'll be my thyroid. She seemed to think so too. Its nice to know that I'm not crazy. I told her I got dizzy on the treadmill and she checked my ears. She said they're clear. So an ear infection isn't why I got dizzy.

Honestly, my numbers 3 years ago were borderline at 1.8 but they use a different scale than my last doctor who kept my TSH around 1.

Anyway breakfast was an egg and a 1/4 c of egg beaters on toast w/cheese over 300 calories by the time I had milk too. Oops. Lunch is chicken, broccoli and brown rice. Eating late because I wasn't really hungry. No snack this morning. Developing a headache tho. And really fighting exhaustion - moreso than earlier this week.

Not going to exercise which means I'll be light on the exercise this week. I think its more important to see if I'm sick and get better than to push the exercise if I feel like this.

No comments: