Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Evening - Phase 5 Day 21

Day 2 food today, but I didn't get groceries, so I'll have to order my apple from the cafeteria.  I want to do day 2 again tomorrow (my go-to day) because we have a pot luck.  I'll bring salad stuff and have as close an approximation to my dinner salad as I can.  I'll have a measuring spoon at work for the salad dressing.  It's going to be a very tricky week.  I need to get more salads made up since we'll be eating out or catering in a lot.  I want to keep up the loss, though I don't expect another 4 lb loss next week.  I will do what I can and alternate the 2 low-carb days with the the rest of the days.  It'll be tricky, but I can always snack on iceburg lettuce while everyone else is eating.  Just order a salad with no cheese and the dressing on the side. 

They're talking Mexican food on Tuesday night.  Unfortunately, I can't get out of going.  It's going to be a rough night, sitting there without having any chips.  That's so my downfall.  Just like the funnel cake I saw when I walked the mall yesterday.  Oh that was so hard, walking past that twice and seeing the sign.  Not to mention the bakery type place in the food court with 2 big display cases with all the sweets.  O.M.Gee.  I had everything I could do to walk past those places.

So, plan for Tuesday.  I want one ahead of time.  Tomorrow... I'll have a turkey sandwich and a salad.  Yummy and on plan.  Tuesday.. hmm I could do one of the low carb days, but I don't think a fajita dinner would be considered on-plan even without the tortillas.  I'll go through the days slowly tomorrow.  Right now, it's really late.  The only reason I'm still up is that the duckie boy is up coughing and puking again.  I'm so exhausted, work is going to suck tomorrow.  I may resort to an energy drink.  The sugar free ones are 5 calories for 8 oz, which isn't any more than the Coffee-Mate in my coffee. 

I'm gonna try to get some sleep.  Laterness and g'night.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Great job last week!! 4.2 pounds is great! I will hopefully be following in your footsteps this week!!

Keep up the good work, plan, plan , plan!