Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 58 - Fluent in Javascript & Klingon

Its already been one of THOSE days and it doesn't look like its going to get better. I'm also freaking because we spent so much on getting the truck fixed this weekend and its still not running. I'm over tired and really feeling like food expenses are getting too much. I'm starting to wonder if I can keep up with the challenge. This week I can use WIC to get more fruit since the duckie boy eats it too.

I don't know what I can do about the new days I have to follow this week though. I guess I wait til I get paid on Friday, though money will be tight again next week, especially with rent and the bills we have to pay. We're going to have to dig into the moving fund again. This truck repair is draining our finances and I'm a bit scared about what its doing because if I don't increase our income we'll be stuck here forever. No money to travel no money to move. Okay, with the way work is going, more than a bit scared. Apparently sales are down since the merger.

I'm dreading next week since we'll have people here from Cinci and IA and will be eating out a lot. Just more to look forward to. Blah.

Walk done. I'm starving so eating tonight's salad now. Forgot my apple, I'll eat that later.

No comments: