Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 55 - It's Friday

So, TGIF.  I'm so fed up and stressed by work that I want to eat.  I had dinner, and I still want to put more and more in my mouth.  It's the first time I've had an eat the house episode in a long time.

I'm supposed to go to a Dave Ramsay thing tomorrow with people from church, but I'm having trouble finding out when they're leaving.  We don't have a 2nd car, I can't drive myself.  I'm going to keep trying to get more information tomorrow, but I don't know what to do if I can't find out.  I can't get down there, though I've already paid for the ticket.  It's frustrating because I really wanted Justin to go to this, but we can't find a sitter.  Exactly why I want to be near my family.

Guess that's it for tonite my lap is full with 2 kids who had nightmares.  Laterness & g'nite.

No comments: