Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 37 - Blizzard Warning

So our severe weather warning turned into a blizzard warning.  I knew the bad weather was coming, but it's worse than we expected.

Dinner was on plan, snack was graham crackers with peanut butter.

And I'm starving.  I'm sitting here with my stomach growling.  This is the first time I've been really hungry in weeks.  I have no plan on eating anything, but I'm just going to feel the hunger while I crochet and watch the rest of my TV show.  Of course now there's a commercial for chocolate covered strawberries.  Yum.

Justin needs to be up in a bit over half an hour, so I'm staying awake until then.  I really should take some melatonin, but I forgot to buy any.  I don't have anything to help me sleep unless I take an allergy medication like Benedryl.  Oh well.  I'll be fine, and will get myself a bit of melatonin tomorrow.  I need to see if there's anything else on sale at Walgreens as well.  I am good at couponing there, and that's always fun.

Until then, I'm trying to figure out where my interests lie.  I'm doing some research on a few things for something that I'm considering for a new website.  I think I'm actually going to just start using this laptop for my design projects instead of the desktop.  I'll have to get a wireless mouse when I get a chance, it's harder to design with a touchpad.  My plans are coming together, and they're going to work well.  The weight loss... part of me wonders if I'm going to get kicked out of the challenge, but I keep reminding myself that I am following the plan, I'm losing close to 2 lbs a week.  It may be my thyroid, it may be something else that has me losing less than expected, but I am rocking the plan.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: