Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 66 - Phase 5 Day 23

Followed the plan I made.  Ate whatever day is the cheese pizza, lunch was pizza and salad, dinner was iceburg lettuce with chicken breast and tomato.  Not entirely on plan, I missed the carrot sticks with lunch (which became dinner), but I got as close as I could within my options for the day.  Actually, I'd say that this was a success for today all things considered.  Got up early to exercise since I didn't challenge myself enough with walking in place last night. 

I'll be on the treadmill at lunch tomorrow.  They're catering in sandwiches, so I'm having a low carb day tomorrow.  Or day 2 since I like that day.

I'm exhausted and the duckie boy is on cough medication from the doctor, so I'm gonna get some sleep rather early tonight.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: