Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 66 Another Meeting?!?

So the last 3 days have dragged. I have a headache that won't go away and I'm finding out a lot. They're changing my pay scale somewhat. I'm going from hourly to salary non-exempt. I'll still clock in and out, but my insurance premiums will go down. They're also going to pay us weekly instead of biweekly. All good.

On the other hand, the price of gas is now $3.34 and we deliver papers. Its hitting a point where it will barely pay for the gas and Justin's child support. I'm starting to stress about it. We've been using the extra to pay for groceries but ...

So far today, on plan and I walked at lunch. I brought a gallon pitcher and had that at my desk so I didn't waste time going for water today. I'm planning on fish for dinner since I chose day 16's low carb plan for today. Going out for dinner again, but if they don't have broiled fish I'll eat iceberg lettuce and just chat. I can eat later.

No comments: