Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One extreme to the other...

I gotta say I enjoyed the bacon this morning. I don't often get it because its so expensive.

All was good until I went to eat my peach. Two bites in I taste something off. I looked at the peach in my hand and something seemed wrong with it - a big spot where there shouldn't be. So I ran for the break room and spit out the bite in my mouth and broke the peach open. There was mold where the peach pit touched the fruit. I had to get a soda - or at least something stronger tasting than water. Can you say eww?

Other than not finishing my peach, I'm on plan. I'm not feeling well, TOM is taking its toll on me. I'm still gonna go for a walk at lunch, but I'd rather take a nap

2 comments:

Jen said...

ahh another reason for me to hate fruit LOL! Sorry for your gross peach and that TOM is being evil! BUT working out always helps me feel better with cramps etc.

LeFebvre Momma said...

I too love bacon and am excited its on plan - but I LOVE fruit and the peach!! Glad you are on plan - keep it up and you will be much more happy in the long run with a walk than with a nap!! You can do it.