Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 91 - Cool Runnings

I'm watching the movie Cool Runnings now.  I love this movie, and Doug E Doug cracks me up in it. 

I figured maybe a comedy would help me feel better.  My stomach is still bothering me.  I've been nauseous all day.  I've been nauseous for 2 days now.  I haven't thrown up, but that isn't much consolation.  I almost feel like if I threw up, I'd feel better.  I'm hoping it's stress and the laughter from the movie will help.  Besides, this is a feel good movie.  I love the ending, and maybe that'll help as well.  Who knows.

It was really strange eating ravioli today.  I haven't had it in ages and ages.  The sodium was a bit higher than I liked, but I figure that since I don't use much salt, it'll all work out.  What was funny was my kittie girl ate all of hers, but the duckie boy wouldn't touch his.  He took one look and pushed it away.  All he wanted was the whole wheat toast that Justin made for them before the bread was done.  I've got a really picky eater, but I'm working on him.  I did find a recipe for mac & cheese with squash hidden in it from the person who sends out the Saving Dinner newsletter - Leanne Ely.  I'll have to try that recipe.

Food on plan, though I didn't have the stuff for my salad this afternoon.  Money is tight since it's the end of the month.  I really need to write more so I have a bit extra to dip into for food and such.  Especially if we're getting new menus every week like this.  I will say that changing the locks on the boxes is the best thing we could have done.  We're collecting more every week than we were the week before.  Eventually it'll all match.  Last month, I calculated how much we should have collected based on sales and compared that number to the amount we actually did collect, and it was not even close. 

I'm starting to worry about a dear friend of mine.  He hasn't been on the MUD in a week from what I can tell, unless I've just missed him.  I know work has been very hectic for him, with several nights on call most of the night.  One of the drawbacks to being an IT person for a big bank.

Anyway, food on plan, as I said, though a bit low on my veggies.  Water/fluids on plan.  Today was a day off exercise, and I ended up taking a 3 hour nap.  I only meant to have a 1 hr nap, but Justin kept dozing in the living room.  Of course, on days that I get a nap, my weight doesn't go down right, so that kinda worries me but since I'm sick, I figured it'd all work out.  Of course, I can do everything right and my weight doesn't go down, so what can I do?  I have a friend who weighs every day to determine how hard she has to push that day.  If I do that, it'd drive me crazy.  I can do everything right, and my weight goes up the next morning.  I still haven't figured out a rhyme or reason for it.  And of course, tomorrow morning, I probably won't even see close to the 216 lbs that I saw Wednesday.  As long as it's down, I'm not going to stress over it.  I probably still have to have my thyroid adjusted.  It's so hard to tell when it's bothering me because I'm just off slightly.  But I know that the closer I get to the 50 mcg dose I was on before, the better I feel. 

Anyway, it's time for the actually Olympic competition on the movie, then I'm headed to bed.  Tomorrow I write as much as possible for Textbroker, I need to have at least $50 in my Paypal account by the 10th.  That's another $39 lol.  I'd love to do closer to $70 or even $100+ by then.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: