Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

After my mini-meltdown yesterday/today/whenever, I'm feeling better.  Less depressed.  Less worried about what's going to happen.  I need to get some extra sleep tonight, that'll help even more.  I think I just focus too much on the negative.  I will be working toward doing what I need to to earn extra money.  I'm done worrying about things I cannot change.

The situation with Justin... well there are times I have doubts about my relationship with him.  But there's nothing I'm willing to do about it other than keep after him to carry through on what he says he's going to do.  So I turn my disappointment into depression, frustration with my life and focusing on the negative.

Enough focusing on the negative.  If you haven't read them already, don't read the posts below, I'm seriously thinking it's time to delete again.  I'm starting fresh today.  My weight yesterday was 1 lb down from a week ago, but I'll make up for that.  Food was on plan this week. Water was over 128 oz since I finished my gallon jug and got more water because I was still thirsty.  I did the stairs twice and went for the walk at lunch, so I had a 3 star day.

Gonna sign off on this, so laterness and g'night.

1 comment:

Jen said...

focus on the positive...great idea!! Keep up with the water and the stairs!