Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 90 - Negativity and the power of positive thinking

Kinda thinking of a post for my other blog finally.  I've had a few things going in circles in my mind.  I've got a big task ahead of me if I really want to start working from home.  It's not going to take much to replace my current income, not nearly what I know I can make with a little effort. 

Right now, I'm not feeling well.  I've been nauseous since I ate dinner.  Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.  I had a bit of trouble finding any Italian bread.  I need to look for some tomorrow or make Justin get some when he is out collecting from the boxes. 

Food, on plan.  I got all my water in, though a bit more diet soda than I should have.  My stomach has been off all day, so I had hoped the soda would calm my stomach.  It didn't work.  I got my exercise in at the mall after I got home from work but before I ate.

I've got a lot planned for this weekend, and it's late because I got caught up in an episode of NCIS while trying to get my duckie boy back to sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: