Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 67 - Losing Track of My Days - Friday Can't Come Soon Enough

Yea, so I obviously can't keep track of the days that I've been doing this.  Tonight, I had what was supposed to be seared tuna.  It was raw.  I dipped it in soy sauce with a very little bit of Wasabi.   I think I followed pretty close to day 16, all things considered.  The only thing I missed was the 2 slices of tomato at lunch and the 1 c of romaine tonight. 

I'm tired and discouraged.  The weight loss is fine, but work.. part of me is worried I'm going to be stuck working there forever.  I miss my family so bad, my parents.  I'd love to go shopping with my sister, or hold my nephew.  I go through these phases where it feels like I'm not going to be able to move.  It just doesn't seem real.  I'm getting ready to go write an article about assistive technology.  500 words, easy enough.  I should be able to get it done by bedtime.

Found out a dear friend is getting a divorce.  I'm worried that he will fall into depression, but am not sure what or if I can do from over 1,000 miles away.  I guess all I can do is pray and keep him in my thoughts.

Laterness and g'night.

No comments: