Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 93 - I can see God's fingerprints

Actually the line is 'I can see the fingerprints of God' but MMS has a maximum field size, and that's just too long. I'm at work but am having computer issues. They changed my domain the week before last but not everyone's domain. So today I'm getting more issues and can't check my email. I got the message to reboot and its coming up normally albeit slowly.

I wasn't happy with breakfast this morning. I didn't notice the suggested cooking time and I assume it was supposed to be old fashioned oats. I had to drink the oatmeal because it was way too thin. All I have is the quick cooking stuff. Oh well. I'll live.

Kinda tired today. It's going to be a long day. So far everything is on plan and I'm no longer nauseous. My gallon of water is sitting here next to me not quite half done. I'm working at clearing off my desk.

Walking is getting ready to happen as I'm typing (heading downstairs now). I will be hungry this afternoon but that's gonna happen on a diet.

No comments: