Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 87 - Going backward in time

Not really. I'm trying to figure out where I came up with the Day 88 last time. I was looking at the Julian date at work, so I guess I just miscounted from the Julian date for yesterday.

The song I listened to this morning, the lyrics that really hit me this morning are:
Against the grain should be a way of life
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you're never living twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life
 What's worth the price is always worth the fight.  Something to think about.  Every second counts.  It's got me wondering why I'm wasting my time in a job that makes me miserable.  I'm going to focus on my energy on finding another job, preferably something I can work from home so I get more time with my kids.  As I've found with my Marine, life passes way too quickly.  I want to have a job where I can take a vacation with the kids.  A trip to the zoo.  A trip to a theme park with kiddie rides.

Food was a bit low, I didn't eat everything on the plan.  I'm a bit nauseous tonight.  Not sure if it's from my allergies or TOM that still hasn't started.  No, I'm not pregnant LOL.  I'm going to go to bed early, as soon as What Not to Wear is done.  Watching something different tonight.  I've seen the episode that's on Criminal Minds on ION several times already, and CBS is news.  Besides, I want to know how to dress nicely once I've lost the weight.  I know I shouldn't wait until then, but I'm not going to shell out a lot of money for clothes until I hit goal.

I just saw a commercial for Extreme Couponing.  I heard people at work talking about this.  It's got me wondering what kind of light they show for this.  It's something I did for awhile, and I've got some deals to run this Friday once I get paid.  I do need to find my coupons for the deal I want to do. 

So I'm getting sidetracked.  I'm likely to start getting wordy with writing for money again.  It's all good.  I did some calculations.  If I can make at least $50 a week, I'll actually be able to pay some of the bills I need paid and put a lot back into my moving fund.  The more I make, the more I get to put back.  $75 a week would get me more than $700 more in my moving fund, close to $1k if I decide not to get something that I've been looking at for 4 years, but this program that I'm looking at would help me work from home.  Even $700 is a good amount.  Add in what we'll be able to add from the paper route, and the moving fund is looking healthier.  Yee haw.  :)

I'm having issues losing weight from my stomach this time around.  Everything is tight around the waist, and loose in the hips.  That's just not me.  It's stress that's keeping me from losing the inches in my waist, so I need to focus on that too.  I didn't do any jumping jacks tonight, but I did the rest of my strength exercises.  I will admit that skipping all of dinner except for the fish has my stomach feeling better.  Tension Tamer tea, punches and kicks when I go walk... I need to focus on all of the stress relievers that I can.  Then I need to give the rest to God.

Anyway, the reveal is done on WNTW, and I'm ready for bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: