Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 93 - Monday

So it's 56 days into the Phase 5 Challenge and I'm only 15 lbs down.  I'm kinda feeling a bit like I'm letting myself down.  I'm trying to increase my exercise and really watch what I eat.  The weight will come off, just slower than I want.

Food was on plan today.  So were water and exercise.  I'm a bit hungry, but I've got some writing to do then I'm headed to bed early.  Hopefully I can get the article done quickly.  If so I'll be over 1/3 of the way toward my writing goal by the 5th.  I have some stuff that needs to be renewed, and I need to buckle down and get to writing so I can get paid for it.  I also need to actually write more than 2 articles a week lol.  I'll get there.  Posted to Facebook tonight about counting my blessings.  I'm trapped in a job I hate, and away from my sister and parents, but I've got 3 great kids and a husband who loves me - even if he doesn't show it most of the time.  Plenty of blessings for me to count there.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: