Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 84 - Stress Relief

I have wanted to binge all afternoon. I was fine this morning, but as the day progressed, work got worse and my stress level went up. So, first, I had 6 bites of cake. I stopped myself at 6 and got mad at myself. I'm still mad at myself since I know damn well that that'll slow my weight loss. Instead, as soon as Justin got home from his grandfather's house where he went to fix the computer, I went outside in the parking lot at the park across the street, and alternately ran/jogged and walked for between 10 and 12 minutes. This is in addition to the 20 minute walk that I got at lunch time since I went out to enjoy the 80 degree sunshine. I really pushed myself on the run/walk and my legs are tired. I still need to get my strength exercises in tonight. I'm not counting this as exercise during the week. I'm counting this as trying to make up for the crappy food I had.

Food otherwise was on plan. Water was over 128 oz. I haven't even had my 1 can of diet soda a day since Tuesday. Not much, but I tend to drink it when I'm stressed. I really need to increase the tea. I've got green tea, and Earl Grey tea, as well as 'Tension Tamer' and Honey Vanilla Chamomile, peach and black cherry. Hmm I've got a lot of tea at my desk, yet I turn to soda. I think I might do the Earl Grey tea tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm gonna knit some and then go to bed. Hopefully the knitting helps me destress too. All I can do is keep trying. Laterness & g'night.

No comments: