Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 74 - Here I Go Again

Abother day at work, another groggy morning. I thought I took the melatonin early enough, I went to bed early enough to get 8 hours sleep. I may try taking the melatonin earlier.

Doing day 17 for meals, tho I switched from fish at dinner to fish at lunch. I'll eat steak/beef at dinner.

For some reason, the natural peanut butter I have at work tasted very salty to me this morning on my celery. Guess I had cut back on my salt more than I thought. I'd hate to think of how salty chips or fries would taste to me now LOL. I did say last week at the Irish pub we went to last Wed where I had raw tuna that the fried fish and fries looked good but they'd probably make me sick. So I ordered healthy. Well, that wasn't the only reason...

So far on plan. I even went for a walk on the stairs. I'm headed down to walk now. I really need the break from work and the stress relief.

I did find out I'm not the only one looking to get out of where we are.

No comments: