Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Its good to be me

Some Uncle Cracker this morning. Or Aerosmith, tho Dude Looks Like a Lady is so overdone. Or maybe Miranda Lambert and Everybody Dies Famous in a Small Town. Yea so my taste in music is rather eclectic. The Celtic stuff that's so appropriate today doesn't always have lyrics, tho I do like Scalliwag.

I just decided I need to do my 10 minute walk in the morning & afternoon starting this week. I walked a block to where I was supposed to meet someone from freecycle. My thighs felt that little walk. I think its because I can't take long steps on the treadmill. The extra walking won't hurt, I'm not gonna go as far as I did during my walks for the walking challenge we did last year. Plus I sit at a desk all day.

No little smokies today, instead the person who usually makes them made sauerkraut and sausage. Since I forgot my blueberries with breakfast, I had fruit salad and 3 strawberries. I'm going for a walk soon tho its not on the exercise plan. I need a break from this yummy smelling office.

No comments: