Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's not too late to shoot for the stars

Put a Nickelback song on my mp3 player that I've never heard before. If Today Was Your Last Day. It's food for thought. I'll have to post some of the lyrics tonight.

Following day 17 today. I'm kinda looking forward to the new menus tomorrow, tho I really need to buy more of the food. At least Friday is payday. That's the day for Taco Bell too.

I'm getting pretty desperate for a new job. I am trying to take it day by day but the mess here is getting harder to deal with. I really need to start playing the powerball or something.

Strength exercises tonight. I did 20 jumping jacks this morning and will do another set of at least 30 tonight. I just need to change into a sports bra. That's why I only did 20 this morning.

I want to get a bit of knitting done to relax before going back.

No comments: