Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Skipped church.  Trying to figure out where everything fits.  I know it's depression because of finances.  We can get through this, I just need to focus.  I have a bit more work to do on the paperwork, so I'm gonna update some songs in my mp3 player and jam out to some songs while I'm messing with the stupid paperwork.

I'm going in circles.  I'm out of some of the paperwork, so I'm going to have to create something as close as I can to that sheet.  Maybe I can scan in an old copy and import it into Word to make it easy...

Food on plan.  Fluids are a bit light tonight.  I'll make up for it tomorrow.  Bought some black cherry tea, I've been keeping a gallon jug at my desk at work, I'll put in 2 teabags and make it flavored water.  As long as it's gone by the end of the day, I'm done.  It may not be exactly 128 oz, but it'll be close considering I take my thyroid medication and then my vitamins with water.  My mind is going in circles, so laterness and g'night.

No comments: