Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 73 - Psshh It Happens

Its a Sugarland type of day today.

Had a long talk with a couple of really old friends last night... One of them, if things had been different...

Anyway, I've got things in perspective now. I need to just take things one step at a time and stop putting quite so much pressure on myself. Things always have a way of working out for me. It may not be how I expect it to happen but still.

So this week I have 4 things to do - file my taxes, finish the design for my website (tho I'll need more time for the content) and write 2 articles for a total of 750 words. I may write 1 article at lunch. The short one will be easy enough.

Walking the stairs again today for 2 reasons. First, I couldn't wake up. Second, it helps fight depression. Both good reasons.

Anyway its almost lunchtime so I'm gonna post for now...

No comments: