Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 85 - Ahh-choo!

My allergies have been bugging me all weekend. They weren't as bad yesterday, but it rained most of the day. Today, I've been sniffling all day. I got aggravated with Justin for teasing me (he's just very big on being a pest most days), and said something about my allergies bugging me so I wasn't in the mood and I couldn't wait to go back to work so I could take some allergy medication. He told me we had some. Well I've been sniffling all day, so why didn't you say something sooner. Since I normally leave my medication at work, and he's asked for some recently, I didn't think he had any here.

Anyway, my weight loss for the week was a disappointing 1 lb. I've lost so little in the month of March, it's discouraging. Other than the little bit of cake on Thursday, I haven't gone off plan. I've been following the exercise plan. And I'm down all of 5 lbs in 3 weeks. I may go to the Zumba classes at church on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Yes, I'm increasing my exercise. I pushed myself for my walk today. Though I had to tighten my belt before I walked for 3 minutes lol.

I think it's TOM right now too. It's hard to tell. I was regular, but since I started on my thyroid medication, I have been off. I started a few days early last month. I should start this week. That may be why my weight was up from what I weighed on Tuesday. Tuesday's weight would have put me at a touch over 2 lbs lost this week. Oh well, just keep my head down and keep going.

On plan today, I followed day 16, the low-carb one with chicken and white fish. Though, I will say that tilapia doesn't pan fry very well. Since I don't bread it, I think half of the 4 oz of fish ended up stuck to the pan. It always does. I just scrape out what I can and figure that's good enough.

I need to finish my brother's website, and write at least one or two articles tonight. Laterness & g'night.

No comments: