Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 78 - In the heat of the early morning, on a hill they called the Skull

Petra this morning, or at least that's what's been running through my head all morning.  Beat the System.  Interesting song, or at least I think so.

Making a few changes to my blog simply because some of the people that have my blog's address may not have Google accounts or care to log in.  I have one dear friend who prefers to comment almost anonymously even to my other blog.  Speaking of which, after I get a few more groceries, I need to post to my other blog.  I've had a few things going through my head lately, and a page that I've had bookmarked to post about and just haven't done it.

Down 2 lbs and a bit this week to 219 even.  That puts me at 24 lbs gone since Christmas.  It could be better, but I'm still pretty happy with that amount.  I have already said I know I won't win the contest, but I can't wait to be under 200 lbs.  I haven't seen a 1xx number since I was in college in '94.  Then I started MUDding and binging because of my ex throwing me across the room and all the emotional crap he was putting out on me.  Stuff I'm still dealing with, though I don't admit it much. 

I may be almost 40, but I've noticed that my style is changing.  Hmm well not really changing, it's reverting back to what it was when I was lighter.  I'll have to see if I can find the clothes that I used to fit into.  Most of those should be okay for work.  I may look on clearance at Ross too.  I've been considering a part time job there simply for the discount, but I've put it off because I could easily spend my whole check there LOL.  Not really, I'm not that much of a shopping person.  When I worked at TJ Maxx, I didn't buy all that much, just a few things once a month or so, even with my Marine being a newborn and needing a lot of clothes since he grew so fast.  Of course, he was wearing size 3-6 months before he was 6 weeks old.  Something to do with being over 9 lbs when he was born. 

Anyway, I need to get my groceries so I can get a few other things done.  My stepson is here right now too.

No comments: