Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 72 - Wastin' Away Again

Its going to be a long week. Tons to do so I'm trying to come in early. I don't like being here past 6. Honestly, I don't like being here at all, but that's another story for another day. My 90 day goals are to learn more about social media for copywriting, get my website done and make at least $5k with writing. Large goal but I can do it.

Adding to my exercise today to see if it helps the depression. Going up a floor at work means 2 flights of 7 stairs and 1 flight of 4. (Did I mention the building was built for the Masons at the turn of the 19th century?) I'm on the 2nd floor, I went to the 4th floor, down to the 1st floor, back up to the 4th floor then back to my desk on the 2nd floor. I'll be going on the treadmill at lunch. I may not do the stairs again this afternoon, it'll depend on how tired I am from this morning and my walking at lunch.

Food is on plan so far and I'm about half done my water. I had to slow down on the water because I was drinking it so fast I was feeling uncomfortably full.

No comments: