Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 94 - Relaxation and sleep

My stomach is feeling a bit better tonight, though I didn't manage to eat most of my food today.  Oh well.  My dinner salad is mostly still in the bowl.  I did eat the chicken, and it's sitting fine.  I ate some of the salad, it's sitting okay as well.  I took a long nap with my 2 year old today.  I'd feel a bit bad about it, but anything to make me feel better.  I still need to do my strength exercises.  I hate the day that I'm on for exercises.  It's all good except for the single leg lift and squat.  That one is still extremely hard for me to do.

Took a long bath today too.  I figured I'd see if the stomach issues were stress related.  Apparently they were.  Great, I can't exactly stop going to work.  I guess that's just the final straw.  I've got an article I need to write tonight, then I need to evaluate what I should be doing.  Obviously the deadline I gave myself of getting out of there by the end of April is going to have to become more important.

So, other than going light on the food, everything is on plan.  I'll get through the rest of this.  God is in control.

Anyway, this article I took is extremely difficult, so I'd best write it and get it over with.  I need to prove to myself that I can write the more difficult articles.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: