Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 78 - It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

LOL for some reason tonight, SyFy has a bunch of end of the world type movies on.  Earlier was The Core.  Now it's Earthstorm.  Next it's Black Hole.  I'm not planning on staying up much longer.  I got done what I wanted to do.  My taxes have officially been e-filed.  Not getting back as much as I had hoped, but hey every little bit can go to my moving fund.

Food was on plan today.  I did have to change my shopping trip up some though.  Instead of shopping at Walmart or going back to finish my shopping at one of the local grocery stores that has more selection, I got a bunch of my food at Aldi.  The frozen fruit is cheaper, by a lot.  For $3.49, I got a 2 lb bag of frozen fruits.  I even noticed they have romaine hearts for next time.  I did have to go to Walmart for my ice cream for the shakes, but I've got everything I need to get through the week and I walked out of Aldi with 2 big bags of groceries for a bit under $40.  All I forgot was frozen veggies, but I have 3 bags of them in the freezer.  It's just mixed veggies, like a bag labeled asparagus stir fry.  I'll live, and at least it's close to what I need.  I'll also need to buy a couple of loaves of bread.  The bread store changed their hours and I didn't realize it.  Oops, they're now closed Sunday.

Food, on plan.  I got a walk in today, though I wish I had walked more.  I just ran out of time when I sat down to review and finish my tax return.  I didn't expect it to take over 3 hours to do.  Speaking of which, it's now 11:30, so I'd best get to bed or I won't want to get up in the morning.  I want to quit my job, but I don't want to be fired.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: