Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 95 - Are you some kind of hypnotist?

On to an OK band - The Flaming Lips. All of their songs remind me of an old friend who died in 2006 - he was from OKC originally and knew some of the same people as The Flaming Lips. I really miss my friend some days - he and his wife were some of my closest friends. He believed in my programming and design skills when I didn't believe in myself. He would have turned 40 this April - 2 weeks before I turn 40. He left behind a wife who had been a stay at home mom and 3 kids under 10. His youngest was just 3 when he died. His oldest was 9 - he died 4 months before her 10th birthday and 4 days before his anniversary. Since he died of complications related to Crohn's, I can't really say its weight related but ... I think I'm missing him so much because I need his advice.

Food so far is on plan. The smoothie this morning was surprisingly good if a touch sweet. I haven't done the popcorn yet, but the almost Waldorf salad is ready for lunch. LOL I'm calling it that because of the lack of grapes and addition of tuna. Justin tasted it this morning and said it was good.

I'm not really hungry but am eating the salad before I go walk. Its time to get away from my desk. Past the time if the crap I'm overhearing over my headphones is any indication. Negativity breeds negativity.

No comments: