Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 77 - Fire and ice, a touch of spring and Robin Hood

The poem Fire and Ice by Robert Frost is running through my head tonight, but I didn't want to put that as the title of my post because I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.  After all, 'Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.'

Spring is in the air here in OK, it was close to 70 today.  It's been running warm lately.  That's always a welcome change.  In a few weeks, I'll be able to walk outside at lunch if I decide to.  It's much easier to go on the treadmill though. 

Tonight, for the first time, I watched Robin Hood with Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett.  It's definitely a different take on the typical Robin Hood movie, but after getting confused at first, I decided I really liked it.  So did Justin.

Food yesterday ended on plan.  It was hard, teeth and toenails hard, but I did it. 

Today, food was on plan.  We even walked the mall a bit when shopping for a birthday gift for the party my daughter went to.  The party was at the local discovery museum.  When I picked my daughter up, she said that her birthday party was going to be there.  Umm nice of you to make plans since you want your whole class to come to the party.  That'll be fun.

I'm yawning a bit, so I may decide to go to bed early.  Especially with the time change.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: