Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 74 - The woods are lovely, dark & deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep

Tonight's Criminal Minds ended with a quote from my favorite Robert Frost poem.  In high school, I memorized a lot of his poems.  I remember meeting someone who knew Frost personally in English class.  It wasn't really surprising, Howard Frank Mosher used to teach at the high school I went to.  My high school English teacher - Garrett Keizer, another published writer - knew Mosher from working with him if nothing else.

Food was on plan today, if a bit light because I really didn't feel hungry most of the day.  Food tasted odd to me.  Too rich or too salty.  About the only thing that tasted normal was my salad.  I may switch back to day 2 tomorrow to see if it was just a fluke.

I didn't walk the stairs this afternoon, I got too busy.  Not a big deal since it was extra walking anyway.

I'm wanting to go to bed a bit early tonight.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: