Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who knows what day it is? LOL

So I'm going to actually do some counting tomorrow when I have access to the Julian date again.  I want to figure out how many days this really is.  88 sounds right now, with day 91 being Saturday.  Saturdays are a multiple of 7.

On plan today, though I was having texture issues with the veggies tonight.  The stir fry blend I had in the freezer had water chestnuts and little corn cobs.  On the other hand, I loved the beans and rice.  LOL  Beans are one of the things I've been missing since I started this.  Tomorrow's burritos sound even better.  Oh yea, and the raisin bran that I bought for my breakfast. 

I'm trying to figure work things out and just doing a lot of praying.  My boss is putting all of her workers in a no-win situation.  She's giving us too much work and we're having to drop everything and work on projects coming from the company we merged with.  Then when we get complaints because the other work isn't done, we'll be told we weren't told to put off this other work.  I spoke to the woman who used to be our supervisor, and she said I wasn't wrong in thinking that we're going to be hung out to dry.  I've been planning on sticking around until the end of June, but I'm seriously wishing I could find a way to quit sooner.  Part of me is afraid I'm going to end up written up for not getting everything done.  I am going to start going downstairs for a break in the morning and afternoon, punches, kicks whatever I need to do to clear my mind.  Or maybe walks outside now that it's getting nice.

Food was on plan.  Other than the diet Coke I had this morning to wash the taste of the peach out of my mouth, fluids were all good.  Exercise happened like it was supposed to, though I was feeling a bit light headed when I was walking.  I just need to be sure that I keep pushing myself this week, my weight this morning was 2 lbs down from Sunday, if I continue at this rate I should be down at least 4 lbs, maybe 5. 

I'm exhausted from crying over work, so I'm gonna get some sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: