Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 83 - The more I drink, the more I drink, the more I drink

I'm starting to go through more water during the day. I guess pushing the water and having it handy is just the best solution overall. I need to buy a couple more boxes of tea or something, and a bottle for water for me at home. I need to have it handy at home too.

I've noticed that I have more energy lately. I'm not sure if it's that the thyroid medication is working or if it's the lower weight. Either way, I'm enjoying it. My daughter was reading Fox in Socks tonight. She's learning to read. It's a good thing I have the book memorized or I wouldn't get any peace. She has to ask what some of the words are still. Her speech is getting clearer as well.

Food, on plan today. Exercise, the 20 minutes on the exercise plan, plus 20 or 30 punches and 20 front kicks (10 each leg). The punches and kicks helped with the stress more than the walking. Thinking I might start with a few jumping jacks as well. At least until the new information comes from Allan on Feb 28.

Gonna try to get at least 10 articles done this weekend for Textbroker. That should be plenty on top of the design work for my brother, and taking care of the kids. Any money I can earn will go toward replenishing the moving fund. Everything will improve, I'm just going to have to bust my butt while at home. Which kinda sucks when work stress is so hard, but it's all for a good cause. Heck, if I can earn enough, I'll quit my full time job and just write. That'd be cool, and I wouldn't have to worry about daycare expenses once we move and Justin gets a job. And I could watch my nephew too and save my sister a bit of money.

I am gonna go game or something for stress relief. Laterness & g'night.

No comments: