Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 81 - I just made you say under where

More Bare Naked Ladies today. Catchy lyrics, catchy melody.

I forgot my phone at home yesterday, so no posting during the day. Then it slipped my mind because last night was hectic. One of the neighborhood girls saw my daughter when we got home from Justin & the kids picking me up from work. She just walked inside when we did. Her sister came by a bit later. I let them stay for a bit then walked them home to introduce myself to their mother. Scary that she was just wandering the neighborhood at 5. I don't let my daughter far out of my sight outside.

Food yesterday was on plan - day 2. Today I'm doing day 3. Not because I do them in order but because we have leftover pasta to eat up.

Walking now. So that'll be over with. I need to stop with the soda, even diet soda. I retain water and really notice it. Otherwise another boring day in my life. Tomorrow is a pot luck. I'm bringing cake. There will be other opportunities for cake so no danger there. I'll have food on plan after I decide what day to follow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It blows my mind that parents let their kids play whereever at the young age. My kids are not allowed to leave our gated front yard. Neighbors kids are over all the time (youngest is 3!). I have talked to the parents twice.

Stop the soda.....it will be hard at first, but you can do it!!