Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 94 - Again?!

So apparently the stomach thing that I thought I was over isn't actually gone.  I had to make numerous trips to the bathroom this morning when I first got up, so I called in sick.  I'm hoping that resting today will help.  I'll still try to stay on plan, but may not eat everything.  We'll see what happens.  I know the crackers with lunch will be helpful.  Breakfast was an English muffin and a cup of fruit, so I had a banana (hey that's fruit LOL).  I'm drinking coffee, but am thinking that might not have been the best idea.  I've got my gallon of water on the counter and am all set for the day.

So since I was on Facebook earlier, I got a message from a friend I haven't seen in years and years.  We went to church together when growing up.  He's the son of the couple I called a couple of Sundays ago.  So he and I have been talking and catching up on what's been happening.

I got some really encouraging news from Textbroker last night (the company I've been writing for lately).  When I first applied, they set my classification at 3, which is what they do for 'good' writers.  Last night, I got an email that they evaluated the first 2 articles I wrote, and upgraded my classification to 4, which is 'excellent' writer.  The only thing higher is 5, which is professional writers.  I get paid more as my classification goes higher, so that's always a good thing.  Of course, the higher paying articles require more research.  It's all good, once I get better at it it'll be easier.

No comments: