Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 68 - The More I Drink, The More I Drink

Exercises done for the night.  I did the first set of strength exercises, but I changed things up a bit and did the arm exercises while sitting on an exercise ball.  Since the only chair I can really do them in is a kitchen chair, I figured this would give me the freedom of movement.  It also forced me to engage more of my core muscles.  I've noticed I'm stronger and I can do all repetitions except for the 3rd set of 12 for the tip toe squats.  I can do more of those than the first week, but I'm not at the whole 3 sets yet.  I didn't realize how weak I was until I started doing these.

Food... well another day 2.  LOL the easiest day for me, and everything was on plan.  I'm trying not to pay attention to the scale, because it was up 0.4 lbs from Sunday's weigh in when I stepped on it this morning.  Of course, I had just taken my thyroid medication, so had had some water, and I had woken up not long before since I overslept this morning. 

I'm yawning, and I have some paperwork to fill out for my daughter's school. They want her in speech therapy, which is classified as a special education class.  I dislike the special education label on my daughter as much as I did on my Marine.  He had a problem with his temper because his dad was bad-mouthing me when he went up for summer visitation.  Both of them are smart as a whip.  He tested as gifted in 3rd grade.  I'm sure she'll test as gifted as well, it's just a speech issue.  The youngest is already naming colors, so he's trying to compete with his sister for knowledge.  I'm going to have problems keeping up with them if I don't watch it.  Gotta do more crossword puzzles to keep my brain sharp.

Anyway, gonna clean off the table where I keep my laptop, and fill out the paperwork for her school.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: