Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

An Ego Boost

I have mixed feelings about the challenge right now. I'd love to win, but I'm feeling frustrated and ... dunno. I'm not ready to quit, I just feel like I'm being considered a slacker, though I am trying. Maybe increasing my exercise will at least get me below 190 by June. With as far as everyone is toward their goals, I'm not expecting to win the prize. I'm more interested in my weight. It'd certainly be interesting to be around 150-160 lbs when my sister in law gets married in August. She'd have major problems with it, but she was trying and just couldn't stick to a healthy plan. Something about thinking that Alfredo sauce is healthy just seems a bit odd to me...

I bought enough food to start the plan Wednesday as instructed and get through Saturday morning. I'll get paid again on Friday, so I can buy the rest of the food then. I barely had enough for what I did buy. Oh well, that's just life. I'm rich in what's important.

Speaking of rich (the site I designed was for my brother Richard), he called asking me to send him the logo I drew for his site. He really likes it. That made me feel good.

And yesterday, Justin's grandfather came over for a minute and he noticed that I've lost weight. That made me feel good too. Two things that helped with an ego boost.

I'm back taking my B vitamin complex, though I have to take it at night. It really helps me with my mood swings, so I need to make sure I take it and buy more when I'm out. It's about time for another one of those swings into the dark :P I don't mean to be treating them lightly, just TOM and finances get to me. It's really not all that bad, and we have enough to pay what we need to pay. It's all good, and I'm rebuilding the moving fund. Between going easy on the money from the paper route, and writing extra at night, it'll go back up. I have to find more writing income though, something more than 1 cent a minute. I'm looking for more to apply for.

Everything was on plan. It's a quiet night, and after 11 pm. I'd best get to bed, as it is I don't want to get up for work tomorrow. LOL wonder why that is?

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: