Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 70 - Phase 5 Day 27

Hey, I can count.  Oh wait, that's just some days.

Not gonna post much tonight, having major issues with feeling stuck in OK, but it's hard to explain.  The paper route is a bit out of control, and I'm putting in multiple applications for writing jobs at home in the evening.  They're not fun, but I'll be able to get at least enough to pay groceries.  We're going to have to dump the money from the paper route in a savings account to prove to ourselves that we're not spending everything we collect, and we're really not making anything with the route.  They're not going to be happy with us Monday, but I'm not paying everything it says we owe.  My calculations on what we actually collected are about $1,000 less than than what we should have collected if we sold all the papers the numbers say we did, and about $600 less than what I show we're supposed to pay.  To say that money is a big issue right now is the real reason that my stomach isn't shrinking as fast as the rest of me.  So I start applying for more writing jobs.  I shouldn't have problems with one of them at least.

I wasn't very hungry today.  I didn't eat half of the food on the plan for the day.  My weight is probably up because of the stress, I haven't stepped on the scale since Thursday.

I think it's time to sleep.  Maybe things will look better in the morning.  As it stands right now, I'm losing faith that things will work out, and part of me is mad at God.  Don't know why, just ...

I need to get some sleep now, though.  I was up late last night and up late again tonight.  It's gonna totally throw off my sleep patterns and possibly even my weigh in.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: