Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 96 - Almost there

I'm running on empty today. I'm just exhausted and not sure why. Maybe I didn't get to bed early enough. I know I didn't sleep well. I heard Justin's alarm go off and thought it was mine. I also had a 2 year old in bed with me all night.

Food has been on plan, though I had tea instead of coffee this morning and had honey in my tea. I had the same amount of calories as I do with coffee and nondairy creamer, but I feel like I didn't do well with using honey. I kinda hoped that since its local honey it'd help with my allergies. I'll go the rest of the week drinking tea and rethink it later.

The writing got done last night, tho I need to do better at reading the directions since I had to rewrite part of the article when I thought I was done.

Thinking I might go for a walk this afternoon - after the stupid department conference call. Its 61 and sunny right now. I need more sunshine to help my mood.

No comments: