Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 92 - A Day of Rest

So it's a good thing I got my lunch before Justin.  Today's lunch is tuna salad with saltines.  I didn't have any more pouches of tuna, and he loves eating tuna like this.  I've gotta go grocery shopping later, I'll just have to pick up more tuna.  I needed it anyway for the rest of the week. 

Church today helped a whole lot with my peace of mind.  Funny how the sermon pretty much covered what's going on in my life.  And at least 2 people came up to me and said something about hope and putting one foot in front of the other. 

I hope I got enough of everything for this week.  I think I forgot to get more peaches.  Not sure I want to get peaches at Walmart anyway, and I got lazy and bought my groceries there this week.  Lazy as in it's cheaper to buy the sale items at the local grocery stores, but I didn't get the groceries until this evening because I wanted to wait and see what else I needed for this week's plan.

I got my walk in this evening after my nap and before dinner.  I ate on plan, and I'm actually hungry now for the first time in over a week.  I think I'm finally over whatever was wrong with my stomach.  I still have a cup of yogurt for a snack, and about 16 oz of water left.  Laterness & g'night.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Glad that the stomach bug is getting better and that church was so helpful today. I love it when sermons seem like just what you need...