Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

Binge monster lurking

I'm stressing over work so bad right now. They sent out something where they want us to track our time on each project we're working on. However, if we use the tracking log they sent out, we'll spend as much time tracking as we do working. I'm so wanting chips. Fat and salt are a recurring theme this last week. Right now Justin is in Dollar General picking up chips to go with the finger foods his grandmother gave him (leftovers she and his grandfather won't be able to eat all). My plan is to ignore the junk foods and dips and eat leftover stir fry. I'll separate everything out again to measure 3 oz of chicken and 1 c of veggies then make some couscous to go with it.

Now that I've posted my plan I have to follow through. Willpower will be needed tonight.

No comments: