Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 20 - It's FRRRIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYYY!

Everything is on track so far today, breakfast egg on toast, snack (both) pb on graham crackers, lunch chicken in a pita.  My water is at 128 oz.  I'm working on my last 16 oz cup to drink before I go home.  Kinda slow going at work with everyone out for so long, though we had a burst of stuff to do when I got in this morning. 

I have absolutely no urge to blog today.  Considering how few people read, it's all good anyway since I write more for myself.  LOL  Since my blog isn't included in the blogroll on the newest version of Allan's blog, I'm expecting my number of visitors to go down as well ;)  As long as I'm still on the list of challengers, it doesn't matter a bit.

I think I've just been focusing on the bad so much in my life that I'm letting myself get discouraged.  Discouragement is not fun.  I don't understand it for two reasons.  I've never used to be a negative person, just shy, and things are going so much better for me than they have in a very long time.  Like since before my Marine and I were in the shelter, and though he's no longer at home, I do have 2 kids at home and a husband who loves me very much (and sometimes can't keep his hands off me, but that's another matter entirely LOL).  Yes, the duckie boy sometimes gets cranky and wants daddy, but when I come home, he runs to me and gives me a hug.  My kitty girl didn't want to let me out of her sight last night.  She was with a friend from school, and when the friend wanted them to go a different way than I was, my girl was almost in tears worried she wouldn't be able to find me again.  I kept going by and blowing her kisses and she was happy.

This weekend I'm going to be looking at several places to go back to school.  University of Phoenix would be easiest since they start classes every 6 weeks, but they're expensive compared to others.  My degree will be in computer programming and graphic design.  Though I will continue to write, I am going to keep the writing to a sideline unless I manage to get my writing income to where my design/programming income would be.  One of the stupidest things I did was to drop out of school, but I had just left an abusive husband and had a bit of a breakdown....

No comments: