Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 26 - Thursday

My final stats are okay today.  Everything on track, including the 146 oz of fluids, but I didn't get my strength exercises all in.  I still have Saturday to make them up, so it's all good. 

Dinner was whole wheat pasta and shrimp, tomatoes for the veggies
I musta been insane for the snack, it was a sugar free ice cream bar.  I'm still fighting the binge monster, so I was trying to placate the beast.  It worked for now at least.

Fed the kids 'real' food tonight.  They got whole wheat spaghetti with sauce and ground turkey for the meat.  They both ate most of what I gave them then asked for a yogurt.  Though the littlest only ate half his yogurt, I'm proud of them.  I gave them healthy sauce, healthy food for dinner (amounts smaller than I gave myself) and they ate real food tonight.  Better than the way their dad gives them cereal or peanut butter toast for dinner.  I need to find other meals they'll eat so I can start making just one meal for everyone with taking my food out separately to do what I need with it.  They need to learn to eat healthy, though they will eat celery and cucumbers and fruit.  Bananas, clementines and apples are popular at my house LOL.  If I can help it, they'll remain active and eating healthy so they never have this problem.  Of course, I'm fighting their dad's tendency to give them whatever they ask for. 

I'm thinking tomorrow might be a tuna casserole with carrots & cheese in it.  Healthy, and I can skip the cream of mushroom soup and have whole wheat macaroni with tuna and carrots.  I always buy whole wheat stuff because of Justin's diabetes. 

No comments: