Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 36 - Sunday Morning

Yea, so I know I'm losing a good amount of weight, I just don't feel like I'm losing it fast enough.  I thought, no big deal last week when I only lost 1 lb.  I figured I'd make it up this week for a steady 2 lbs a week.  But of course, this is me, that's not the case.  Yea, it's great that I've lost 12 lbs (technically 12.2 lbs), but I'm still feeling like 'what's the use.' 

For breakfast, I didn't really follow the plan.  I had my egg substitute still, but then had a pancake with 1 tbsp sugar free syrup instead of the toast I've been having.  The pancakes smelled better than they tasted, though I finished the one I put on my plate, I've got absolutely no interest in having more.  Of course, I probably could have had more than 1 tbsp syrup, as the syrup is like 30 calories for 1/4 cup, I'm just not sure how much to trust myself with for anything like that.  Even with sugar free syrup, I used to eat up to 6 pancakes with peanut butter and syrup.  Ugh, the thought of it makes me feel sick now.

Skipped church today, as the kids were sick yesterday.  I don't want to get the other kids at church sick, and didn't want to leave both with Justin since Sunday he gets less sleep because of the paper route.  He has to do more with Sunday papers.

No comments: