Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 32 - Sunny & 40's

I'm going to try something new for posting. I'm a bit swamped at work so I'm going to open an MMS message and type as time allows.

Breakfast 1/4 c egg beaters and 2 slices low calorie wheat bread, banana & milk
Snack pb on graham cracker
Lunch chicken on a pita & yogurt
Snack almonds

Dinner no clue

Cravings are gone but I'm getting discouraged again. I know I didn't get fat overnight, but I'd love to lose a bit faster. I know I should rejoin TKD because that included strength training and helped me gain muscle more as I lost weight last time.

it dawned on me as I headed to the treadmill... I've gone from an average of 140 g of carbs to 160+ in the last few days. That increase has coincided with my exhaustion. I was getting about 3g more fiber at the lower carb level. I need to figure out what I changed and see if I can figure out if that has something to do with how I'm feeling.

Walk is almost done for today I'm on the cooldown phase but I'm developing a headache now. Fun. Gonna post this and finish my walk since with my luck I'll fall while texting and walking. Laterness

No comments: